Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcome to My Humble Blog

After much contemplation and even more procrastination, I have decided to start my very own blog. I intend to accomplish three things with this blog:
·    Document my adventures in quilting, embroidery and other creative endeavors, thereby inspiring me to grow creatively.
·    Establish an online presence in the crafting community so that I can participate in swaps, bees and quilt-a-longs.
·    Focus on the positive.
I look forward to joining the blogging community and seeing where this blog leads me.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog-land, Rachel! I look forward to your sharing your snippets of sweetness! Can't think of much sweeeter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see your first post again! I sure enjoy following your quilty journey!

    ReplyDelete