Friday, September 2, 2011

Flashback Friday #7: Valentine’s Day Table Topper #2


Last week, I showed you my first Valentine’s Day Table Topper. After proving that the Quilted Quickies Charm School – Lesson Two pattern worked well for my purposes, I made another one, this time for my mom. I really enjoy making more than one quilt with the same pattern and seeing how differently they turn out.


For this one, I used fabric by Sandy Gervais, and added a border. Somehow, I managed to sew the binding on wrong, so it didn’t turn out as flat as the first one. My mom loved it anyways. I also finished this table topper in January 2008.


1 comment:

  1. mmmm. Love that little Valentine's quilt you made me! :-) And yes, it really is great to see the pattern made with different fabrics!

    ReplyDelete