Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WIP Wednesday: October 19, 2011

Thanks to the help of my wonderful parents, I was able to get in a ton of sewing time this week! My daughter and I went over to their house for dinner one night and I ended up sewing. Then, I was able to spend the whole day Saturday sewing with my mom and cousin, which was absolutely lovely. Many thanks to my dad and husband, who gladly cared for the little one so that we could sew.

Check out Freshly Pieced for more WIP Wednesday goodness.

Current Projects


2011 Memory Quilt {2/? blocks complete}: The memory block for my batik quilt is now finished.



Blueberry Pie {18/18 blocks complete}: The nine-patch blocks have been added to the setting squares to make big four-patch blocks. Next is sewing them into rows. I anticipate finishing the top soon, but have ambitious plans for a pieced backing.



Call Me Crazy {30/42 blocks complete}: If you pay close attention to my posts, you will notice that I had twenty-five blocks finished last week and completed seven more this week, but only ended up with thirty blocks total. That’s because I decided that I didn’t like two of my blocks and threw them back in the incomplete pile. Part of me doesn’t want this quilt to end. I’m having too much fun with these blocks!




Kaleidoscope Quilt Along {35/35 blocks complete}: As previously stated, I finished the top and back this week. I also started machine quilting it. I’m about a quarter through the quilting.

Finished Tops Currently Being Hand Quilted
Unblogable #1

Finished Tops Awaiting Quilting
Between the Lines/Paris Cats
Scrappy Green Quilt (aka Unblogable #5)
Unblogable #2
Warm Cool Quilt Along

On Hold
Color Book
Scrappy Nine-Patch {12/70 blocks complete}
Valentine’s Day Half-Square Triangles

Stats
New projects: 0
Completed projects: 0
Total projects: 12
Projects on my Not Yet Started list: 22

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what great progress! Your Blueberry Pie quilt is taking on new personality with its setting squares! And I'm loving your "Call Me Crazy" blocks - glad you're having such fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Batik block is so fabulous! Everything looks great and is progressing right along!

    ReplyDelete