Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday: November 2, 2011

I should have named this blog “Sewing When I Should Be Sleeping,” because that’s what I’ve been doing lately. I may be tired, but at least I’m making progress!

Check out Freshly Pieced for more WIP Wednesday goodness.

Current Projects


Blueberry Pie: I finished this quilt top! I am very happy with how it turned out. Now I’m piecing the backing.



Call Me Crazy {36/42 blocks complete}: The blocks for this quilt are nearly done! Usually I get bored with piecing blocks before I finish a top, but not this time.


Christmas Gift #1: Due to a bout of insomnia, I was able to machine quilt this already. Just need to add the binding and I’ll have one Christmas present done!


Christmas Gift Bags: Ten gift bags are in various stages of completion. I’m going to keep making gift bags until either it’s Christmas, or I run out of Christmas fabric.

Finished Tops Currently Being Hand Quilted
Unblogable #1

Finished Tops Currently Being Machine Quilted
Kaleidoscope Quilt Along

Finished Tops Awaiting Quilting
Between the Lines/Paris Cats
Scrappy Green Quilt (aka Unblogable #5)
Unblogable #2
Warm Cool Quilt Along

On Hold
2011 Memory Quilt
Color Book
Scrappy Nine-Patch {12/70 blocks complete}
Valentine’s Day Half-Square Triangles

Stats
New projects: 0
Completed projects: 0
Total projects: 14

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. Yay for a finished top! I love cream and blue together. Great pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberry pie is fantastic! Such a soft and simple pallet, it sparkles with energy and warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Love the 'shoulda' name for your blog! ;-) Sometimes it's worth it!
    And your finished quilt top is lovely!!! Congrats! And I looove whatever that CG#1 is - someone is verrry lucky! Beautiful quilting, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are making Christmas gift bags until Christmas comes or you run out of fabric! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love Blueberry Pie - both your quilt top and the real thing. :)

    ReplyDelete