Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012: Year of the Finish!


As I mentioned last week, one of my goals for 2012 is to finish all twelve of my Works in Progress leftover from 2011. In order to make it a bit more exciting, I’m joining up with the Finish-A-Long over at Quilter in the Gap. By the end of March 2012, I hope to have the following quilts completed:

2011 Memory Quilt: Now that 2011 is a thing of the past, I can catch up on making these blocks. I’m going to add some embroidery and some sashing. I haven’t the slightest idea what I’m doing for the backing.


Color Book: This was intended as a gift for my daughter’s birthday back in November, but I kept getting stuck. Now the plan is finalized and all I have to do is execute it.


Surprise table topper for my mom: My mom’s birthday is fast approaching, so I am on a definite deadline for this one. Luckily, all that’s left is sewing on the binding.


Surprise table topper for myself: I liked what I was making for my mom’s birthday so much that I’m making one for myself as well. It is also at the binding stage.


Stayed tuned to see if I meet my goal!
2012 Finish-A-Long

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like doable goals! Can't wait to see the surprises!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to watch the progress of your projects. Thanks for linking up and playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and it totally seems do-able to me!

    ReplyDelete