Thursday, September 12, 2013

Really Random Thursday


Just thought I'd share a few tidbits tonight...

The first annual Bainbridge Quilt Festival will be this Saturday, September 14, 2013 on Bainbridge Island. If you're in the greater Seattle area, it would be a lovely excuse for a day trip.

Speaking of excuses, I was glad to have an excuse to buy a Starbucks You Are Here Seattle mug: the URHERE swap hosted by Sukie. Don't worry, there will be another round of this swap soon if you are interested. I found out about this swap via Instagram, which I am currently rediscovering, thanks to the 6tag app for Windows Phone. Follow me @snippetsofsweetness.



I am also very excited about the Seattle Modern Quilt Guild's Binary Quilt Challenge, although I have no idea what I'm going to do yet. Working at a technology company, you'd think this would be second nature to me.

Anyways, here's hoping that you had a good Thursday, random or not!


Linking up with Really Random Thursday.

1 comment: