Monday, May 26, 2014

Me-Made-May’14: Week 4

As the end of Me-Made-May creeps ever closer, I find it interesting to stop and reflect not only on the garments, but on the process of participating in this event as well. While the daily pictures are getting old, I am still enjoying sharing them, as well as perusing others’ progress on Instagram. Wearing me-made garments is definitely not growing old. In fact, now it seems only natural to be wearing handmade daily.


Also noteworthy is that I finished a new top last week! I used the new Belcarra Blouse pattern by Sewaholic Patterns and loved it. It’s such a fun pattern that I’ve already started a second one. There’s a sew-along in progress, if anyone is interested.

Sunday, May 18, 2014: Black Staple Dress (unblogged)
Monday, May 19, 2014: Gridlocked Wiksten Tank
Tuesday, May 20, 2014: Pastry Line Staple Tunic (not yet blogged)
Wednesday, May 21, 2014: Pearl Bracelet Wiksten Tank
Thursday, May 22, 2014: Twinkle Twinkle Wiksten Tank
Friday, May 23, 2014: Celebration Belcarra Boulse (not yet blogged)
Saturday, May 24, 2014: Pastry Line Staple Tunic (not yet blogged)

me-made-may'14

1 comment: