Tuesday, August 12, 2014

One Week One Pattern 2014

Have you heard about One Week One Pattern? It’s a handmade fashion challenge in which you wear the same pattern every day for seven days. For example, you could wear your favorite handmade garment seven different ways, or make seven of the same pattern and wear one each day, or anything in between. The event was started by Tilly and the Buttons in 2012 and this year is hosted by Handmade by Jane. I signed up for the challenge with my current favorite pattern, the Sewaholic Belcarra Blouse. (I was already working on my fourth one when I learned about this event.) The challenge doesn’t start until September, but once it does, I’ll be keeping a close eye on the #owop14 hashtag on Instagram. (Speaking of Instagram, if you’d like to follow me, my handle is @snippetsofsweetness.) This is going to be fun!


My Current Belcarra Blouses



2 comments:

  1. This is going to be fun to watch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i love this idea! i need to crank out a few more monetas and then i'll sign up, too!

    ReplyDelete