Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fresh Sewing Day: October 2014

Well, October sure was an eventful month! I’m pretty gosh darn proud of myself for finishing six things last month: Basic Black Plantain Tee, Navy Julia Cardigan, Patriotic X and Plus Quilt, Crazy Cat Lady Bess Top, Pink Greenpoint Cardigan, and one gift bag that I forgot to photograph before giving away. Now that it’s November, I really need to keep up this momentum in order to complete all the planned presents and gift bags before Christmas! Wish me luck!

Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day at Lily’s Quilts.

5 comments:

  1. A very good month indeed! All those garments AND a quilt. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously productive month you had. I especially like your quilt and your use of Cat Nap in a shirt. We're in the same boat: I need to keep up the momentum to finish all of those Christmas gifts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had an amazing month! I love that cardigan. Good luck as you begin your holiday projects. You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah you did!! What a great month of finishes! Your wearables are just fabulous. I'm becoming more and more courageous and inspired to give one a try thanks to your posts! XX!

    ReplyDelete