Monday, May 25, 2015

Me-Made-May ’15: Week 4


The fourth week of Me-Made-May is over and now we’re headed into the home stretch! At this point of the month, I’m somewhat sick of selfies and wearing variations of the same things over and over again. Previously, I had been trying to stick to the garments that fit within my Wardrobe Architect color scheme, but my capsule wardrobe was a little too cohesive and I got bored. Craving a little variety, I returned my two Catnap fabric shirts to my closet. They’re not in “my colors,” but they sure are fun!


Monday, May 18, 2015: Triangle Tokens Belcarra Blouse, Basic Black Julia Cardigan
Tuesday, May 19, 2015: Pearl Bracelet Wiksten Tank
Wednesday, May 20, 2015: Crimson Poppies Aberdeen Tunic (not yet blogged)
Thursday, May 21, 2015: Gridlocked Wiksten Tank
Friday, May 22, 2015: Polka Dot Aberdeen Tunic, Navy Julia Cardigan
Saturday, May 23, 2015: Cotton + Steel XOXO Clémence Skirt, Basic Black Manila Leggings
Sunday, May 24, 2015: Catnap Bess Top

1 comment:

  1. Impressive week yet again! I'm glad you brought the cat shirts back! I almost told you that today! ;-)

    ReplyDelete