Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Work in Progress Wednesday: October 28, 2015


I haven’t had much time to sew lately. Whenever I can find time, I’ve been focusing on hand quilting my QuiltCon Compilation Quilt. It started as improv blocks from the Gee’s Bend class and has evolved to include elements of all the classes I took at QuiltCon this year. Since I’m planning on entering it in next year’s show, and the deadline is the end of next month, this is the only quilt I’m working on right now.


Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

3 comments:

  1. I love the concept of your compilation quilt and it looks like it's coming along beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Looks like a fun project. Hope you are able to get it done in time to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand quilting looks wonderful!! Those beautiful circles! Looks like you have a very sweet helper too :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete